Loxam - Solutions to Satisfy All Customers
Putting the customer at the heart of everything is a genuine commitment at LOXAM. Whatever the profile or sector, LOXAM pulls out all the stops to offer tailor-made, quality and optimal solutions for all. Our objective: give our clients as much satisfaction as the size of the challenges they face.
As a partner to its customers, Loxam offers more services :
- The watchword is flexibility, notably through the MINILEASE offer. With this medium-term rental formula (1 to 3 years), LOXAM offers its customers the ease of ownership with the advantages of renting. New or recent equipment is supplied for the duration of the contract, servicing and inspections are included, and a monthly flat-rate is fixed from the outset. For the customer, costs are controlled and management is made easier.
- LOXAM GLOBAL SOLUTION goes even further for large industrial projects and installations with the set-up, on site or nearby, of a dedicated branch offering a fleet of bespoke equipment and services. A unique turnkey solution.
- A dedicated loyalty programme A loyalty programme has been dreamt up especially aimed at tradespeople and small businesses: LOXAM CLUB. Free services, preferential rates, events and training all year long and a variety of other advantages are valid in all LOXAM Group branches.
- LOXCALL is an integrated call centre operating out of the Paris headquarters. Rental professionals with on-the-ground experience answer customers' every need: bookings, advice, appointments, etc. A dedicated contact ensures that equipment is available, monitors the customer's file and ensures on-site delivery all over Europe. LOXAM's ambition is to provide a faultless service, accessible in the whole of Europe and driven by the promise: "Making rental easy!"
- With LOXAMDRIVE, customers can book their equipment by phone or on-line, and have it ready for pick-up in any chosen branch within 24 hours. This practical and free solution is becoming increasingly popular.
- ALL OF LOXAM ON YOUR SMARTPHONE, TABLET, ETC. Customers can now access the entire range of LOXAM equipment, read product information, locate branches and book equipment on a smartphone or tablet thanks to a new application. Social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn allow Loxam to communicate to a wider audience on new products. Demonstration videos are regularly posted on YouTube.